The fast-changing old protocol for Reiki treatment includes placing the hands above, or on, the head, shoulders, stomach, and feet. In addition, other positions may be used for any specific conditions the client may have. Each position is held two to five minutes and the entire treatment lasts 45 to 90 minutes. This method is time-consuming, although some healers still prefer it.
Reiki healing methods are evolving and the new Attunements that are being used by healers that are quicker and more effective. There are three Reiki books with complete guidance with these methods that are leading the way. Information on these books is set forth below.
150 photos &
Illustrations with symbols, hand positions and easy Step-byâ€“Step
directions showing how to give:
- A Reiki 1st Level Attunement
- A Reiki 2nd Level Attunement
- A Reiki Master Level Attunement
- A Reiki Psychic Attunement, which opens
and expands psychic abilities
- A Reiki Healing Attunement, for healing
mental, emotional, physical and spiritual issues
YOU WILL ALSO
- The four Sacred Reiki Symbols, including
- Symbol and how to activate and use them
- How to Beam and Scan with Reiki
- How to perform Reiki Psychic Surgery
- How to remove Psychic Debris
- How to contact spirits & departed love
ones with Reiki
- Why there are variations in Reiki Symbols
- Why there should not be any Reiki Secrets
- Complete instructions for all Reiki Levels on how to perform New Reiki Healing Attunements with Chakras for any physical ailment or disease, on yourself or others.
- Over 140 step-by-step photos to make it easy for you to learn the New Attunements
- A Chakra Formula with illustrations and guidelines to determine which Chakra to use during the Healing Attunement for a specific ailment or disease
- Step-by Step directions with photos on how to clear and balance your Chakras with Reiki
- A review on Reiki, Reiki Symbols and Usui Attunements
YOU WILL ALSO
- What are Chakras and how they effect the physical body
- What are back Chakras, and why they are so important
- What are Meridians and Nadis, and how they function
- How to prepare for a Reiki Healing Attunement
- What to do following a Reiki Healing Attunement
- What happens during and after a Reiki Healing Attunement
- What are Reiki Healing Stones, and how to use them
- Over 140 step-by-step photos, plus illustrations to make it easy to learn how to perform Reiki Aura Attunements
- Complete instructions for all Reiki Levels on how to perform Reiki Aura Attunements for each of the following specific mental and emotional issues:
Addiction - Anger - Anxiety/Stress - Depression - Eating Disorders - Fear -
Grief - Guilt - Hate - Insecurity- Insomnia - Jealousy - Love Issues - Memory -
Mental Blocks - Money Issues - Obsessive Issues - Panic - Phobias - Psychological Issues - Sexual Issues - Shame - Spiritual Issues - Weight Issues
- How to see your Aura
- How to protect your Aura
YOU WILL ALSO
- What is the Aura?
- What are the seven layers of the Aura?
- How to see an Aura.
- What is a Reiki Aura Attunement?
- How to prepare for a Reiki Aura Attunement.
- How to perform an Aura Attunement in 15 minutes.
- What happens during and after a Reiki Aura Attunement?
- What to do following a Reiki Aura Attunement.
- Plus: additional Reiki guidance you should know